Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tommee Tippee Li'l sippee flip top straw Review






Tommee Tippee Sent Naomi & I 2 cups to review, Looking Through the site. I noticed it would be great for Naomi to try the flip top straw cups. Since she is 20 months old and Really Mature. These cups came in the mail, I tried the them and at first the straw was coming off. I contacted Tommee Tippee And they sent me a replacement for these straws, Now these cups work better than ever!!!! They do not leak but if the top is open and squeezed however they will leak. Naomi loves these cups now she feels independent. Also The top shuts and opens which is great for a cleaner top!! Thanks Tommee Tippee for sending me these cups. I will be purchasing more!





explora® Li'l sippee flip top straw Pink & Blue


•Soft Spout – supporting baby’s oral development for first transitions


•Silicone soft top works without biting

•Integrated one-piece valve for easy cleaning and no spills or leaks

•Fun flip-top straw

•All lids and handles interchangeable with other Li’l Sippees cups and Closer to Nature bottles

•Hygiene cap

•2 x13 fl oz/400ml cups


http://www.tommeetippee.us/explora/547006_pink_blue.html

No comments:

Post a Comment