Friday, August 26, 2011

Neoteric Cosmetics Review



Neoteric Cosmetics Sent me 3 face packs to try out. These product I have to say are amazing. I did not break out and it made me feel really refreshed after using them. They are very easy to use and to remove. I have seen these products in stores before but never really looked into them. Once trying them, I actually bought about 5 more from Wal-greens. I have to say I love these products and as being a mom. Its definitely relieved stress! You can purchase them here:http://www.neotericcosmetics.com/


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have used these on several occasions and love them! Have you tried any of the legs and feet ones yet?? I LOVE the legs and feet ones...especially when I am pregnant! They ROCK!

    ReplyDelete