Monday, August 22, 2011

Sticker You Review

Sticker You sent me over a Make your own sticker kit. This kit contains paper for the printer with stickers on it. Its Very easy and fun making these stickers.I noticed that when making them it prints a little above the sticker so you have to make sure you put all your words in the center. Other than that its great for labels and Making fun stickers for kids. Also they have different Sticker paper, They have some you can iron on your shirts and ones in circles. I received the Square Sticker paper. I really think this is very cool. check them out here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using nofollow" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMff18a48525fc0d783844ac5287b868ac">Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment