Thursday, September 22, 2011

Costume Supercenter Review

Costume Supercenter is a online site that sells costumes in sizes birth to adults. Recently I got to try a costume from their site, First I want to say their customer service is very reliable and consistent. And shipping took only a few days. On their site you can find costumes already made of you can find pieces and be creative and make your own costume. I choose the lady bug for Naomi because I knew it would be perfect for her 2nd Halloween. When receiving the package it came with a leotard tutu,head band,wand,wings and shoe puffs. When looking for costumes you know they are not put together very tightly. As I found with this one. But the great thing is it did come with all the pieces and after taking them trick or treating you can always use the outfit for dress up. I really liked the costume I picked and I'm sure you would love there products as well. Everything is very inexpensive and they also offer same day shipping, Make sure you check out their,Children and toddler costumes they are to die for.
Please check out their site here"
http://www.costumesupercenter.com/
If your wanting the costume Naomi is wearing purchase here:
 http://www.costumesupercenter.com/infant+toddler+costumes-bee+bug+butterfly/885288T-cute-lady-bug-toddler-costume.html

No comments:

Post a Comment