Thursday, September 22, 2011

Custom Stickers Review


Customize stickers is a company that makes stickers and design you want and any size for a very reasonable price. They sent over a few sample stickers for me to try out. The stickers are very sticky and don't loose the stickiness fast like other stickers. I really like how you can create and design your own stickers. Which would be awesome for promoting your business. I plan on making my own for my blog and YouTube, To let parents around my area know about my blog. Also its a great hand out for fairs and programs. I really enjoyed trying these products.Create yours here: http://www.customizedstickers.com/


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.comhttp://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM88a0ae67723673534d50aba4351fd199">Tomoson.com>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Your style is so unique compared to many other people. Thank you for publishing when you have the opportunity, guess I will just make this bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading through your posting. I need to say that it was the 1st article on your blog I genuinely enjoyed and in which I had a feeling of agreement, know what I mean? In any case, keep the posting and I’ll be back once again.

    ReplyDelete