Sunday, September 18, 2011

Monki See Books Review



Monki See is a company that has education things for children. They were kind enough to send me 2 books from their store. Shipping was really fast and customer service was generally good. When receiving these books Naomi wanted them read to her. She really enjoyed them as they show her exactly what the words mean. The First Book We Read was the Monkey's Like The Color, This book shows the colors not just a blob but actually interacting. I believe it really helps with learning, The Other Book We Received is the  Know Your Monkey. This shows your child hands,feet, how tos and alot of other great things with them being prepared for learning early. I really enjoyed these books however I wish there would be a choice of hard back along with paper back.
I would definitely Recommend this to other parents
Purchase here:
http://www.monkisee.com/monkisee-books.html


No comments:

Post a Comment