Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Necklace Nanny Review/Great Deal




The Necklace Nanny is a online company that sells these wonderful stretchy necklaces, For Moms,Dads,Grandparents. Anyone who needs a extra hand. It comes all secure in a very nice package. And guess what Shipping is free!!! Now a little bit about this Necklace Nanny. Its a multipurpose Necklace or gripper. And when I say gripper I mean it can carry your keys,toys,pacifiers,bottles Almost anything. And that's where it gets its name from because it helps out in so many ways like a nanny. I use mine for taking it to the store wrapping it around the cart and applying my keys and a toy on there for Naomi. I really Like this product And I hope all of you go check it out!!
And Since I'm Affiliated With Ft.Bragg Here in Northcarolina,
The company is offering a Amazing deal!!!
Only until 9-25-11!!!
Purchase here:
http://www.thenecklacenanny.com/Product.html


Here It Is
Buy 1 Get 1 FREE for Ft. Bragg Friends
1. Like The Necklace Nanny on facebook
3.Go to the "Contact Us" page on the site and send me a message that states:
Your name, that You have liked Them on FB, and that You are a Ft. Bragg Friend and She will DOUBLE their order!
Offer ends on 9/25/2011 at 12:00A.M. EST


No comments:

Post a Comment