Friday, September 16, 2011

T-Shirt Printing Review

http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP181a0d2ed102a9890eb4ec1880ae649d">>



T-Shirt Printing is a online company that sells Shirts,Sweaters,Hats and other types of clothing with your promotional logo on them. They were kind enough to send a one shirt of their choice which was the funky monkey shirt. I choose a XL Because I'm currently pregnant. I have to say this has been my favorite shirt of my pregnancy. It fits prefect over my big ole belly, This shirt is very comfortable and nice material. I think it would be amazing product to promote your company with. The design on the shirt hasn't even budged so its not the type of product that's cheap it would show you take alot pride in your company as well as the T-Shirt Company. The shipping was amazingly fast. I enjoyed trying this product. I actually washed the shirt as well a few times and it still looks exactly the way it was when i got it! Thanks T-Shirt Printing.net

Check them out here:
http://www.tshirtprinting.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment