Saturday, September 10, 2011

Three Lollies Preggie Pops & Pop Drops Review



Three Lollies is a company that sells items for Pregnant women,Children & Adults. These items are either Lollie pops or pop drops. They don't have any formula of medicine in them and are all natural. What they do is help the feeling of not feeling so queasy. When you feel queasy your suppose to suck on one of these and it makes you feel better. With my experience I felt tons better! I got to try the preggie pops and the pop drops. I really liked the pop drops more than the preggie pops because they were smaller and I could pick them up and go. With a preggie pop you have to take the sucker out of your mouth and put it back in. Alot of work for a pregnant woman with children, I really recommend this product. I also plan to get some for my children
You can purchase them here:
https://www.threelollies.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment