Thursday, October 6, 2011

10 Holiday Planning Tips




Through the Holidays with the end of the year bringing tons of them,Christmas is my favourite, Not only because it brings alot of family together but because of the traditions we have to look forward to, Each Christmas I like to start shopping around June or July, Yes that's right because I seem to find my self broke at the end of the year. At that time you can find many toys on sale along with winter clothes from the previous year. Also a great thing is Making cookies with my beautiful children. We make homemade cookies decorate them and give them as gifts. Another great thing is letting your children help you pick Christmas cards,There are many types of them to choose from and your children would love to help, Storkie.com has tons of them to choose from.Another thing We do as a family is all wear the same color PJ's the night before so we all wake up for our Christmas morning pictures, Another great thing is to have cookies laid out for Santa, Boy do the children love those. Cookies are the best for Santa.Also be sure to decorate your home for the holiday season it makes everyone feel so warm inside. Little kids would love to help,Each year we look forward on seeing the kids unwrap their presents. Christmas is such a great holiday. I hope all of you have a fantastic Holiday season, Be sure to check out these Christmas cards. http://www.storkie.com/c-310-christmas-cards.aspx



I wrote this blog post while participating in the Storkie holiday blogging program. I received compensation for my participation. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment