Thursday, April 19, 2012

Petite Box Review

Hey MOMS! Did you know that there is a box full of goodies you can get each month for your baby and a little for yourself?? Well Their is! Petite Box was kind enough to send me over a box to Review for all of you! So to tell you what it is. Its a monthly box that is designed by experts that pick 4-7 baby products for the age of your baby for you to keep! These products are mostly full sized but some are samples. Its a monthly subscription but you will look forward to getting your box every month. My box took about a week to get here after talking with them. Their customer service was amazing and they were always on top of my questions. So I know your asking well what was in the box! My box came inside of a package and the box it came in was something I would keep for myself maybe for a keep sake box. Inside the box everything was perfectly wrapped with yellow paper and a sticker for closure. Inside that paper was a envelope,Welcoming me it was a very nice letter. Also it came with a few cards telling me what was in the box. Inside the box was a pack of Mam pacifiers which I found funny because that's the only kind my son will take(Full size Retails $6.95). Next was a Angel Dear blankie which Joel loves as well as Naomi (Full size Retails $13.00). Next was a Earth Friendly Baby Bubble Bath (Full size Retails $11.95). Next was 3 Products from Weleda for myself, First was a Almond Soothing Cleansing(sample size),Almond soothing Facial cream (sample size), Iris Hydrating Day Cream (sample size). That was everything In my box. So head on over and get your box. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I love mine!  http://www.petitebox.us/

Price: 25.00 Free shipping!!!


This product was sent to me for free, I am not getting paid for this Review and its my honest opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment