Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Daddy Scrubs Review



Daddy Scrubs Is a online company that sells things for expectant fathers, They have Scrubs,T-Shirts,Sweat Shirts,Books And all types of other things.They were kind enough to send me a set of scrubs to try. I have to say they make my spouse feel like a special expecting dad, Soon our son will be born and he will be wearing this in the labor room. They had a good loose fit to be comfy. Along with great fabric. I really liked the quality. The Shipping did not take that long. And Customer Service was great! This product would be awesome for new dad, From adopting to birth.
You can purchase here:
http://daddyscrubs.com/

1 comment:

  1. My husband received one of the tops as a gift. It was so cute! We took a bunch of really cool pics in it too!

    ReplyDelete