Saturday, October 1, 2011

Love For Earth Review (GO GREEN) Reusable bags.


Love For Earth is a Business on etsy, They sell reusable bags of any sizes. Recently I was able to try one of their smaller bags. These bags are to help save the Earth and not use so many plastic bags that go in the trash these you can just put what ever type of food in that you would a regular sand which bag and actually keep it instead of throwing it out. Not only does this help the environment but it helps keep some money in your pocket. I received a small reusable bag. And I have to say I love the fact It saves so much time from running to the store. I can put goods in there for lunches and go on. Its also great because with cleaning this I just throw it in the washer. I don't recommend the dryer As the fabric seems like PUL I really enjoyed using this bag. Also Check out how many cool colors and sizes on the site.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LoveForEarth?ref=pr_shop_more


1 comment:

  1. What's up Dear, are you truly visiting this web page on a regular basis, if so after that you will absolutely take pleasant experience.

    Also visit my weblog :: online dating for disabled people

    ReplyDelete