Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Baby Accessories & More By Lorena Review




Baby Accessories & More By Lorena is a
Facebook business that I found tons of interest in by being a parent. I always want great Photo props or Unique things made for my children. Lorena is actually the lady who makes everything. She makes most of her items handmade and they come from a smoke free home. She only has 1 little small bird so no animal hair will be presented on your products. Most of her products she sells are Crochet, Recently She was kind enough to make my son a Hat to review. I took him to a friend to get professional pictures and they came out pretty amazing. This hat was everything I asked her to do for me. I sent her a picture of what I wanted and asked about the colors. She was kind enough to send over a picture of some colors that I was interested in. Then within the next couple days the hat was here. It was wonderful quality and Most important made with love. Not only does she make hats, But she makes diaper covers. And Leg warmers.She offers free shipping to US only and is willing to ship out of country if you pay shipping. She takes custom orders and believe me she can do pretty much what ever you ask! I hope all of you head over and check her out! Here you will find a few of her items that she has made. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.278874012169472.67053.143041162419425&type=1

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the review, but I noticed the link to my page is a dead link. The link is www.facebook.com/babyaccessoriesandmorebylorena

    Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete