Saturday, May 19, 2012

Teething Bling Review



Every mom Loves Wearing Jewelry, But its a pain trying to fix it when your little one wants to pull it off. Or if your little one is teething and you don't want them to chew on harsh jewelry. Well there is something out there for you. Its called Teething Bling. Joel started Teething and still no teeth. But he loves chewing on anything. So I wore the necklace that was sent to me for a Review, And believe it or not. Joel loves it and So did my friends baby. I tried it out a few times. Then wore it out to a local festival in my town, I noticed my friends little girl enjoyed it just as much. (whom is pictured below). The shipping for the necklace was really fast, I got it within 2 days. And Teething bling customer service has always been good to me.I highly recommend this for any child, This would be a great baby shower gift. Or a gift to any parent. These necklace's come in many diffrent colors and I believe they have bracelets as well. Please go check them out.http://www.smartmomjewelry.com/

What is Teething Bling®?



Teething Bling® is 'teethable' jewelry. Our pendants and bangles are made for an adult to wear but are also safe for curious babies to handle and chew. It's pretty and practical jewelry for Moms, Aunts, Grandmas and other Caregivers.







What is it made of?

Teething Bling® is made from a commonly-used, medical-grade, food-safe silicone. It's the same material found in many teething toys and other baby products, such as the 'coated' infant spoons we all use.





What about the cord?

The cords are made from nylon and have also been safety tested. Please make sure your clasp is in good working order before using the pendant. We remind users: Teething Bling® is ADULT jewelry and NOT not intended for children to wear.


This product was sent to me for free, In return a honest Review. I was not paid for this review and its my honest opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment