Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Taste Of The Wild Dog Food Review

Taste of the wild was something we always wanted to try for our dogs, From reviews of great people on our blog and social media. This was one of a few people had recommended. I was excited when they told me i was able to review some of their products. However with Apollos then allergies, We could only review one kind. In which was the Pacific Steam Canine Formula. They do have puppy formulas as well, This was the only one in sample form at the time. I let him try this food as he is mostly on a raw diet and eats kibble sometimes. Apollo has always turned his nose up to kibble. But always ran back when this was in his bowl. Taste of the wild is made with real roasted meats and supplemented with fruits. This will provide a healthy immune system for your pet. They do make other flavors, And do make food for cats. I have not seen any treats that they make at the moment. However I'm sure as their business grows, It will come. I am very satisfied with this company and thank them so much for giving the opportunity to try their product.

This product was sent to me for free, In return for a review

No comments:

Post a Comment